Monday, January 31, 2022

Seeing Our Systems Through Change: Warmth of Winter (Core & Balance video seq. incl.)

“Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.” -Rumi

As the weather continues to change so we also begin to change. We pack away our summer clothing and bring out our sweaters. Soups and warm foods replace salads and cold dishes. We may spend more time in doors and near with those that are too struggling with this change in weather. Additionally, stress can also be a variable. Whether it is due to the change in seasons, the holidays, or our very hectic lives. As a result, we may find yourself with our first cold of the season, as our immune system finds itself at odds with these changes. 

**One of the many "things" I love about practicing and teaching yoga is that I am continuously reading and researching the many facets of yoga. I had known that the practice of yoga can truly strengthen the various systems in the body. I had no idea to what extent until I began to delve into the topic. What you see is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits of yoga on these systems. I have so much more to learn, but i thought I would share with you what I have discovered thus far. Enjoy! 

LET'S CREATE SOME HEAT 




For those that do not attend the regular zoom Gentle Yoga class the cost is $10.00. Payments can be made to:






 Love to hear from you. Thanks: Debra 
BallMindYoga Facebook Page 



No comments:

Post a Comment