![]() |
| Manipura Chakra |
Yogi Educator Kali Basman describes how the Fire Element influences our lives:
- Lack of self-love, poor self-esteem
- Emotionally oversensitive – easily hurt
- Withdrawn and shy or overly communicative
- Difficulty integrating socially
If you could have for props: Mat, Blanket, Blocks (or two equal sized books), a Strap of some sort, and a Firm Pillow by your mat before practice, that would be wonderful.
Freeing our Manipura Chakra Sequence
For those that do not attend a CORE & BALANCE Yoga class the cost is $10.00. Payments can be made to:
Manipura Chakra Affirmations:

* I fully enjoy everything that I do.
*I value & trust myself fully.
*I am enough and everything that I do in life is enough.
*I am a powerful, radiant, and magnificent being of light.
If you could have for props: Mat, Blanket, Blocks (or two equal sized books), a Strap of some sort, and a Firm Pillow by your mat before practice, that would be wonderful.
Winter Warmth Sequence
For those that do not attend a CORE & BALANCE Yoga class the cost is $10.00. Payments can be made to:
Love to hear from you. Thanks: Debra
BallMindYoga Facebook Page
https://www.doyouyoga.com/5-elements-of-yoga-transforming-with-fire-element-10620/
https://www.doyouyoga.com/3-yoga-poses-for-the-fire-element/
https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-25448/a-yoga-sequence-to-burn-through-impurities-fuel-transformation.html
https://www.123rf.com/photo_69364663_stock-vector-manipura-chakra-symbol-on-a-yellow-watercolor-dot-vector-illustration-the-solar-plexus-chakra.html
www.andrearussell.com


No comments:
Post a Comment