Sunday, July 17, 2022

Riding Thoughts

Sitting on the back of a motorcycle going 75 on a very windy day gives one time to think... think of the "Whats."

What day is it today? Do I care? Should I care?
What will my journey look like? Do I need to know or can I risk the element of surprise? I can.
What was that?!!!!
What view do I see versus my man who is driving this beast? Do our eyes see different things? Should they? Yes.
What's life all about? I think I will leave that question for another time. I am enjoying the views too much to go deep.
What can I do to keep the wind from whipping my hair into my eyes??!!..it stings.
What?! Oh, gosh.. a dead moose along the road.. how sad.
What colors surround me. The yellow of the canola fields, the blue of the sky and the white puffy clouds sweeping to feathers.
What is that smell? Is that smoke I smell? Yet another fire blazing in Alaska. So many acres burned. I wonder what the wildlife do when faced with such peril.
What will this day bring? Let us live in this present moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment